Search posts by category
To receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
Fullerton public employees’ pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 936 city employees (2017).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 732 retired city employees (2018).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2018 was $93,486.59.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2018 totaling $39,972,783.00.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Joint Union High School District’s pay and benefits
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 1,891 teachers, administrators and other employees (2017).
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and benefits
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
- CalPERS $100,000 Pension Club has more than doubled since 2012, new data show on
- Paulette Marshall Chaffee pleads not guilty in campaign sign theft case on
- Assembly Member Sharon Quirk-Silva and Council Member Jesus Silva under investigation . . . on
- California’s cost of living is hurting the middle class – Prop 6 will help on
- Downtown paid parking proposal on tomorrow’s council meeting agenda on
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.
Category Archives: Sukhee Kang
In 2016, Tony Bushala’s political committee called Fullerton Taxpayers for Reform was fined $2,500 for inadequate disclosure on its “NO KANG” campaign signs exposing and opposing carpetbagger State Senate candidate Sukhee Kang who moved here from Irvine to run. So … Continue reading