Search posts by category
To receive notification of every new post, CLICK HERE.
Fullerton public employees’ pay and pension data
PAY DETAILS for Fullerton's 936 city employees (2017).
PENSIONS of Fullerton's 732 retired city employees (2018).
THE AVERAGE annual pension and benefit package for full-career retired city employees in 2018 was $93,486.59.
FULLERTON'S RETIRED city employees received pensions and benefits in 2018 totaling $39,972,783.00.
SEARCH FOR FULLERTON EMPLOYEES' salaries or pensions by name.
Fullerton Joint Union High School District’s pay and benefits
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 1,891 teachers, administrators and other employees (2017).
Fullerton Elementary School District’s pay and benefits
PAY AND BENEFITS for the school district's 2,174 teachers, administrators and other employees (2015).
- San Francisco trial court ruling a temporary setback for Prop. 13
- Fullerton Police Department says bodycam video to be released
- Fullerton City Hall is closed today for another three-day weekend
- Another legislative attack on transparency
- Will ice cream help voters forget Josh Newman’s vote for the gas tax?
- CalPERS $100,000 Pension Club has more than doubled since 2012, new data show on
- Paulette Marshall Chaffee pleads not guilty in campaign sign theft case on
- Assembly Member Sharon Quirk-Silva and Council Member Jesus Silva under investigation . . . on
- California’s cost of living is hurting the middle class – Prop 6 will help on
- Downtown paid parking proposal on tomorrow’s council meeting agenda on
Today in the ASSEMBLYTODAY'S EVENTS CALENDAR Includes links to audio and video.
Today in the SENATE
RESEARCH A BILL in the LegislatureTo find out the status of a bill in either the Senate or the Assembly, CLICK HERE.
Category Archives: Transparent California
It would require members of the public to bear the cost of forcing the government to comply with its own transparency law By Robert Fellner, Voice of San Diego | Sen. Ben Hueso (D-San Diego) wants to make it harder … Continue reading
Robert Fellner, executive director of the pension data website Transparent California, was a guest yesterday on the John and Ken Show on KFI Radio. They discussed the latest report in which Transparent California documented a nearly 900% increase in promised CalPERS … Continue reading
The total pension benefits promised by the California Public Employees’ Retirement System (CalPERS) increased 886 percent from 1987-2016 — a rate 21 times greater than the cumulative increase in the state’s population, according to a just-released analysis from Transparent California. … Continue reading